Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Application (Read First!)

Go down 
+3
Axegirlie
Stilgar
Revitalize
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revitalize
Head of the Bank
Head of the Bank
Revitalize

Resident Application (Read First!) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Welcome to Amenta! Smile
Here you can apply to join the Town.
Exclamation Be aware that, we want nice players, level 15+ and VERY active Exclamation
If that's you, what are you waiting for? Apply now!

Copy the following information, then fill it in and reply to this post.
Don't forget to apply for forum, your account gets activated as soon as you're in town!
After that, apply at Town Hall and contact either Ne0Mage or Revitalize ingame:

IGN (In-Game Name):
Level :
Why do you want to join Amenta? :
Is this your main? (Yes/No) :
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here :
-If yes, do you have an alt?:
If so, what is his IGN, level and town?
Is there anything important about you that we should know?:

Thanks for filling this in, and welcome to our town cheers

Last edited by Revitalize on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Revitalize
Head of the Bank
Head of the Bank
Revitalize

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Example:

IGN (In-Game Name): Revitalize
Level : 92
Why do you want to join Amenta? : I like the location, and it seems nice
Is this your main? (Yes/No) : Yes
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : -
-If yes, do you have an alt?: Yes
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? SpiritShot, Lv58, Townless
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: Speak the truth to me, even if it's bad for me. I HATE Lying Wink
Back to top Go down
Epix

PostSubject: Amenta Apply ^^   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 am

IGN:EpixSlingerz
Level :80
Why do you want to join Amenta? : I like the location and seems its a new town,I Would Love to Make it into One Of The Biggest and Best Town Ever ^^
Is this your main? (Yes/No) :No
IGN Main:AfcDesTructor Town:Athravan Level:70
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I am a Capper/Sword and just to Know Im A
lovely and helpful person,I promise i would help and make Amenta (if im accepted) Laughing into the biggest and loveliest town every ^^ Smile
and Im EpixSlingerz _Ne0Mage Know me yea ^^ haha

[Approved] Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
gordonme

PostSubject: aply   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:08 pm

-IGN (In-Game Name): GordonMED (horse trainer/farmer)
-Level : 60
-Why do you want to join Amenta? : I like the location, it seems nice, and I am looking for news.
-Is this your main? (Yes/No) : No
-IGN of your main: Melquisedeque, lvl 83, axe, dromopolis.
-Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I am quiet, and I love horses, farmer training, and up.

[Approved] Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
XSarutob

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:24 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): XSarutobiX
Level :55
Why do you want to join Amenta? : Couse i want to help plp, and i'd like to do new friends ^^
Is this your main? (Yes/No) :Yes
-If yes, do you have an alt?:Yes
If so, what is his IGN, level and town?arthurgomesBR, lvl 80, Xian
Is there anything important about you that we should know?
I'm returning now, so dont worry with my lvl, i know alot about the game, and wanted to start a new acc xD
Thanks

Back to top Go down
Stilgar
Market Head
Market Head

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 pm

WELCOME TO AMENTA!!

IGN (In-Game Name): Stilgar
Level :94
Why do you want to join Amenta? : to support Neo and build the town up
Is this your main? (Yes/No) : yes
-If yes, do you have an alt?: many many
If so, what is his IGN, level and town?: their all townless and range from level 1-89
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I'm here to help so don't be afraid to ask for it. and to me no question is a stupid one so ask away.

Back to top Go down
Axegirlie
Post Office Head
Post Office Head
Axegirlie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:17 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): Axegirlie
Level : 88
Why do you want to join Amenta? : Cuz Ne0 is a friend of mine in Goonzu!!
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : /
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? GangstaDude, lvl 83, townless
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: Going to be Post Office Head

[Approved] Welcome! Go PH Head ^^ Now wait a few days to join cheers
Back to top Go down
Resident

PostSubject: Joining Amenta   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 pm

IGN (In-Game Name):alig64789
Level :90
Why do you want to join Amenta? :Because Ne0 is my m8 and bt is and rev and wanting to help town get HUGEEEEEE Smile and have a awsomeee town
-If yes, do you have an alt?:yes
If so, what is his IGN, level and town?forgot but hes in ankaran hes lvl 23 Very Happy
Is there anything important about you that we should know?:Hmmmmmmmmm thts all i think Very Happy:D:P:P:P:)SmileSmile

[Approved] Waiting for Days 2 be over, Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
And3hzz

PostSubject: application   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:16 pm

IGN : Andh3zz
Level :44
Why do you want to join Amenta? : In need of a active community to play with =]
Is this your main? Yes
-If yes, do you have an alt?: Nope
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: Im active and calm i don't like being an e-thug, i hate when people do that.

Back to top Go down
Meson1

PostSubject: Application to Amenta   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): Meson
Level : 77
Why do you want to join Amenta? : I am a newer player to Goonzu and I would like to join a newly formed town.
-If yes, do you have an alt?: No alts (yet)
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I am very eager to learn more about this game as well as make many new friends. My first language is English and I can also speak some French.

Thank you for considering me =)

Back to top Go down
xXxTakeD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:45 pm

IGN (In-Game Name):xXxTakeDownxXx
Level : 37
Why do you want to join Amenta? : Want a friendly environments, and help get a brand new town a great rep
Is this your main? (Yes/No) :no
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : bdizzle, lvl 94, Athravan
-If yes, do you have an alt?: yes
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? FarmerDizzle, 33, no town he just farms
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I am hardworking and motivated, and very friendly

Back to top Go down
Ur Owner

PostSubject: I want to join Amenta... to make it the best town ever!   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 am

IGN (In-Game Name):UrOwner4eva
Level :lvl 89 baby! WOO! Very Happy
Why do you want to join Amenta? : I just started playing serously again and i want to make Amenta the best town ever!
Is this your main? (Yes/No) :Yes... and i'm rockin out my r7 Fire iron soul. ^.^ Cool
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : ---
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? xXxFarmerxXx lvl 21 no town
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I LOVE GOONZU! I'm an axer with a skill of 59. I have an elephant named Terror, and i love pvp! WOO AMENTA!!!!! Also.... i'm an axe manu, a gun manu... and a fisher on my gf's account... xXxFisherxXx ^.^

Back to top Go down
Maiyumi8

PostSubject: Town Application   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:54 am

IGN (In-Game Name): Maiyumi888
Level : 25
Why do you want to join Amenta? : I saw it open on Goonzu day and want to be part of a town.
Is this your main? (Yes/No) : Yes.
-If yes, do you have an alt?: No.
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I'm very friendly and get along well with others. I hope to join Amenta and make friends in this game. Smile

Back to top Go down
Allene

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:10 am

IGN (In-Game Name): Allene
Level : 80
Why do you want to join Amenta? : Looks like an exciting new town Smile
Is this your main? (Yes/No) : Yes.
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? Ogor lvl 41 Miner and some other storage character
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: Just a simple person who wants to enjoy the game Smile

Back to top Go down
Boogligh

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:30 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): Booglight
Level : 90
Why do you want to join Amenta? : i want ot join my friends Very Happy
Is this your main? (Yes/No) : yes
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? WIngedDragon lvl 90 no town
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: i like having fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down
fitrie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:57 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): kensshin
Level : 61
Why do you want to join Amenta? : i like friendly to another character Very Happy
Is this your main? (Yes/No) : no
-If yes, do you have an alt?: no
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? EXsnake level 48 no town
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: i like play online game such as goonzu and i enjoy with play goonzu Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ALINGCHEDENG
Amenta's Noobie
Amenta's Noobie
ALINGCHEDENG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:07 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): ALINGCHEDENG
Level :87
Why do you want to join Amenta? : coz of some ppl in town / it is near athravan as well Wink
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : lvl 97
-If yes, do you have an alt?: yes alot
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? lvl 90,92,94 and many more..
Is there anything important about you that we should know?:

if you need help i try my best for it.. i got armor,helm,cook,spear,gun,axe pd and also those ppl who dont like me sorry i cant please everybody but i will try my best as i can be thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
Beardsle

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:30 am

IGN (In-Game Name): Luchtaine
Level : 32
Why do you want to join Amenta? : I'm quite new to the game and I've never been part of a town. I was intrested to try one
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : ---
If so, what is his IGN, level and town? Eithine, 21, Ankaran
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I'm a swordman and got some lvl in capture skill. I'm thinking about a career to pick (suggestions welcome), meanwhile I try to understand the game and have fun!

P.s: I didn't read the post at first and applyed to the forum as Luchtaine

Approved : Welcome (please apply at the town hall)
Back to top Go down
Icap

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:23 am

IGN (In-Game Name):Icap
Level :55
Why do you want to join Amenta? : To help a new town, and make friends Smile
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : Ministry, 91, Athravan
-If yes, do you have an alt?:
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I like to help people if I can.
Back to top Go down
hammers

PostSubject: Resident Application CuteAtLarge   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:26 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): CuteAtLarge

Level : 53 (right now Very Happy )

Why do you want to join Amenta? : Because it seems like a nice town and its about time to me to join a town

-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : -----

If so, what is his IGN, level and town? Shatared, lvl 33, No Town

Is there anything important about you that we should know?: Well i got scammed and lost everything , that i have been aqquiring for 2 years , so i dont help with g-coins for others ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bowsofhe

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:01 pm

IGN(In-Game Name): bowsofhell

Level:79

Why do you want to join Amenta? : Beacause I got some friends here(Ne0,Rev,girle and Stilgar), and because I think its a nice town.

Is this your main? (Yes/No) : Yes, this is my main.

If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here: ----

If yes, do you have an alt? : Yes.

If so, what is his IGN, level and town? : xmanxx, lvl 40, no town... killerblack,lvl 31, no town...sospears, lvl 13, no town,Hellforever, lvl 24, no town.

Is there anything important about you that we should know? : Well, I consider myself as an helpful person, nice, and generous, My real name is Gal, and my secondary name is Nick (Call me however you want XD), I was at Pandu and Bamabad... and thats all XD.

P.S: I just left bamabad, so I am still on the 5 days waiting period, so if I won't apply at town hall soon... its because of this.
Back to top Go down
Blackthief
Head of the Hunting Ground
Head of the Hunting Ground
Blackthief

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 am

I dont like some "bama's" ppl ~ so i guess some of them not welcoem by me , alll up 2 ne0 but i wont like it , "not ALL . (some)"
Back to top Go down
Axegirlie
Post Office Head
Post Office Head
Axegirlie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:25 am

bowsoffhell is a nice person so i think Ne0 will accept him. I know him too and he's a nice guy Wink
Back to top Go down
IIOwnToo

PostSubject: Application for Residency   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 am

IGN (In-Game Name):IIOwnTooII
Level :75
Why do you want to join Amenta? : My RL bf is a member and i wanna b with him. ^^ (he is UrOwner4eva)
Is this your main? (Yes/No) : Ya
-If yes, do you have an alt?:I have a fisher lvl 21
If so, what is his IGN, level and town?he has no town and his name is xXxFisherxXx
Is there anything important about you that we should know?:I LOVE GOONZU! And i am a loyal townie! ^^ PLZ accept me i want to make Amenta more fun! Also i ahve a sic Dragon shotgun lvl 4 land. ^^ hehe
Back to top Go down
Hexadecimal
Amenta's Noobie
Amenta's Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 pm

IGN: Hexadecimal
Level :70
Why do you want to join Amenta? : Towns make the game a lot more enjoyable. I want to be apart of this new town because I want to help raise it to be a great town.
-If No, list the IGN of your main, his level and town here : ----N/A----
If so, what is his IGN, level and town?: The1337King-Level 20-No town.
Is there anything important about you that we should know?: I am easy to get along with, I am funny, and I really enjoy helping others.

Thanks for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application (Read First!)   Resident Application (Read First!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Application (Read First!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next